Travel to Labrador Coastal Drive
Quick Notes about Local Driving Distances:
- We are 20 minutes from the ferry terminal at Blanc Sablon;
- 25 minutes from the airport at Blanc Sablon;
- 15 minutes from Point Amour Lighthouse;
- 50 minutes from Red Bay UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Forteau Bay Cottages are located along Labrador Coastal Drive, a 400 km driving route in southern Labrador and part of the 1,100 km Trans-Labrador Highway. A drive-on drive-off ferry service connects southern Labrador with Newfoundland.
The ferry arrives at Blanc Sablon, Quebec — just a few minutes drive from the Quebec-Labrador border and the start of your Labrador Coastal Drive excursion.
The Gateway to Labrador Visitor Centre at L'Anse au Clair provides an introduction to the Labrador Coastal Drive region. Some amazing places to discover include:
- To learn more about Labrador Coastal Drive visit www.labradorcoastaldrive.com
- For assistance planning your trip to Newfoundland & Labrador visit our provincial tourism website at www.newfoundlandlabrador.com